6 Easy Exercises That Will Make Your Vagina Tighter Fast
Honestly, we love toned butt and perfect abs, so we don’t mind hitting the gym to achieve that. We also love better orgasms, and this causes us to look for ways to tighten our vaginas. Sadly, as we age, we tend to forget that women undergo various processes that loosen our vagina.
Indeed the health of our genitals is usually affected by sex, childbirth, and menopause. The processes cause women to lose sensitivity or orgasms and experience urinary leakage. While you can’t avoid these natural bodily changes, there is a lot that you can do to strengthen your vagina and make its muscles tighter.
Vaginal exercises take time before the results become visible, but they're actually beneficial. In fact, I had to alter my busy schedule to maintain consistency and patiently wait for the results. In the end, I overcame vagina looseness, urinary leakage, and loss of sexual pleasure.
Check out these vaginal muscle tightening exercises that have helped many women, myself included, stay in top shape.
Kegel is an exercise that relaxes and tightens your muscles and regulates urine flow. Here is how you do effective Kegel exercises.
- Empty your bladder, lie down, or sit comfortably.
- Tighten your vaginal muscles for 10 seconds and relax for 10 seconds
- Repeat the exercise 10 rounds, 2-3 times at different times of the day.
However, overdoing Kegel exercises can overtighten your vagina leading to painful sexual intercourse. Also, don’t attempt Kegel exercises when urinating because they can weaken your vaginal muscles and damage your kidneys in the long run.
Squats tighten the vaginal muscles, core muscles, hamstrings, quadriceps, and buttocks. Here is how you can do effective squats.
- Stand when both feet are aligned with your shoulders.
- Lower yourself until your butt and knees are on the same level.
- Push back up to your initial position.
- Repeat the exercise 20-35 times and attempt this 3 times a day.
- Lift extra weight when you get comfortable repeating squats multiple times a day.
3. Vaginal Weight-lifting
You can tighten your vaginal muscles by placing vaginal weights halfway into your vagina. Its muscles will involuntarily clench shut and hold this weight, thus tightening them. You can combine vaginal weightlifting with other exercises to enhance the results. However, consult your doctor first before attempting the exercise.
4. Chinese Balls
The pair of balls are joined together by a rope. Insert them into the vagina the same way you do with a tampon. In fact, you can perform Kegel exercises with the balls inside you. Usually, Chinese balls tighten your pelvic floor muscles and give you some pleasure. You can achieve that by relaxing and squeezing the muscles to expel the balls from the vagina. Further, the balls are available in different shapes and weights. Start with lighter balls and increase the weight as you progress. Also, don’t perform this exercise for more than 10-15 minutes daily.
5. Glute Bridges
This exercise is perfect for tightening your vaginal muscles, core muscles, and butt. Here is the best position for Glute Bridge exercises.
- Lie down on the floor, raise your knees while your feet are on the ground, and separate them.
- Slowly lift your hips while exerting pressure on the pelvic floor or Glutes.
- Then lift your entire back while your shoulders rest on the floor to form a bridge beginning from your shoulder to the knees.
- Without changing the pressure on the glutes, gently return to the ground.
- Repeat the exercise 10-15 times daily, with each round having 3-4 sets for better results.
6. Medicine Ball Sit-ups
Although the exercise is challenging, it's a good option for tightening pelvic floor muscles and toning your abs. Here is how you can get started.
- Sit on the floor, raise your knees and keep your feet on the floor.
- Lie on your back while maintaining this posture.
- Hold the medicine ball with your hands and slowly sit up.
- Repeat the exercise 1-2 times a minute for 5-10 minutes each day.