1) THIS BEST EXERCISE TO GET YOU RIGHT & TIGHT
Kegels are an essential exercise for our vag youthfulness and when I tell you from experience that they really work. These very simple yet effective squeeze strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, which support 💪🏼our womb area including the uterus, bladder and other organs in the pelvic area.
As we get older these muscles weaken😔, which can lead to issues such as urinary incontinence that I did like at all but these little gems should get you back to the young thang.
- Kegels is kind of like physical therapy for the vagina that trains our pelvic floor muscles to contract and release more effectively.
- Kegel exercises is that they can be performed at any time.
- Just by taking deep breaths and contracting your pelvic muscles, you can help increase your vagina’s elasticity and keep it young.
- Enhance your kegel exercises especially after giving birth.🤱🏽
- Envision you have a straw in your vagina, and you’re trying to pull fluid up through the straw so you're pulling in from your yoni.
- Your next visit to the restroom, at the mid stream of urinating, try to STOP the flow. YASSSSS stop it or at least try to.
- Try it now as you're reading, sitting upright and contract your pelvic floor muscle five seconds, relax, and repeat 10 times. Do 5-10 times a day. For 10 seconds between contractions.💪🏼
2) WIPE FRONT TO BACK BUT USE WIPES NOT TISSUE
YESSSSS I know but just a simple reminder to wipe front to back to ensure you do not contaminate your vagina from stuff from behind. And to make sure we are definitely clean not kind of clean then we should be using wet wipes not toilet paper.
The tissue we use is extremely important because that cheap stuff will cause infections due to the fact pieces of toilet paper residue is left all over our vagina. Cleaning the area significantly reduces your chances of getting an infection and using the wipes are more effective in cleaning all the hidden spots our vagina has.
- Wipes will keep our lady parts free of stuck toilet paper, decrease chances of bacteria.
- Wipes can get expensive so the tissue I keep in every bathroom in my home is Cottenelle, it's quilted and I never have gross toilet paper residue on my sensitive vagina.
- This method also is great because it also allows you to have a moisturizing session in between bathing and application of the yoni oil and keeps nasty paper off our beautiful vagina.
3) PRETTY SKIN IS IN
Our skin will likely not be as thick as it was in teenage years, so it may appear thinner than you remember in high school so the products we use is extremely important. Just like the rest of our skin, this area becomes thinner and a bit less elastic and that plumpness we have during our youth, it becomes a bit saggy too.
- Stay away from chemical artificial products which ages, dries out and irritate the skin.
- Use organic herbal products free from sulphates, paraben, phthalates and alcohol. Natural herbal ingredients keeps our skin plump, soft, bright and irritation free.
- Keep skin moisturized to help prevent sagging. Massage the skin same way you do circles for facial rejuvenation as it keep the skin plump.
- Use the V-Love Yoni Essence Oil to massage the skin which is the labia most known as our lips. Just like we massage our face with circle motion to promote firm, glowing, smooth and bright skin is the exact same thing we should be doing to our Lady V's skin.
4) SKIP THE DOUCHE, YONI STEAM INSTEAD
Although, our moms and grandmoms grew up on douching telling us to do as a requirement for vaginal health, yet we've heard on every other website or doctor tv show, not to douche. But WHYYYYY? OHK...our vaginas are self-cleaning and douching stirs up problems risking infections based on the websites and doctor shows.
Well.... I'm not going to argue this fact because I douche but not what you think. I use my shower head maybe once a month and squat to allow the high pressure water do a little rinsing. This way its barely touching the surface of my vagina. But I have a wayyyy better system I use to help with cleansing which is yoni steaming without the risk of other problems that douching may cause
- Yoni steaming is a wonderful way to bring youth and vitality to the vagina, to support reproductive wellness, and to detoxify.
- This is a serene experience in which I allows the warmth of herbal steam to permeate the exterior of my V-Spot for about 30 minutes.
- Just like using a neti pot to clear nasal congestion, the moisture of a yoni steam increase circulation to help and thin mucus.
- The medicinal steam of the herbs permeates into our organs, safely and effectively cleansing, revitalizing, and toning the female organs kind of like a facial steam but for our vagina.
- The results help for calmer periods and rejuvenated vagina overall.
- Use this time to meditate and heal our bodies and heart from past emotional trauma.